Three tips for when you go into the vein and your children need to read

Children should know when you're in the mood, and they need to go to sleep? Of course, if you have kids, you know the answer to this question is yes. But what can you do?

We've all had moments where we are "in tune" with a special effort to ensure that our fans are aware, by any means seductive that we know, are you sure that fire. And then, when the children before bedtime approaches, you begin to fear. We try to run through bedtime stories and dentalBrushes, and put children in a hasty kiss, and encourage them to go to bed early. And then two minutes from the end, after we, we hear a faint voice from the bedroom ...

"Mom ...?'

"Yes, my answer, try not to sound frustrated.

"Can I have a glass of water?"

"Yes, I'll be right there."

We bring the water and how our little bundle of joy takes a drink, tell them to "sleep, do not call me, okay."

And then right as wecuddle next to our man to wait until we know that it is safe to sleep ...

'Dad ...?'

"Now, honey," Dad replied, as they complain in frustration.

"It 'just the hall light on, that's all."

"O'kay go to bed please."

Also, we love our cuddles next to both of us patiently wait for the sound is heavy breathing and lack of exercise, positive indicators for sleeping children.

And then ....

It is well known. I know you know. TheIt happens to everyone. Although there are no answers for this fire situation, I have three strategies for dealing with the kids, if not, what's on your mind. These are not "tips from the experts", but simply things that I as a parent, have discovered through experience, and I want to share it for a good cause:) I hope that work for you.

1 Do not rush 'em read
I think we all know, this is a bad idea, sometimes we do it without even trying at all.And even if I make a conscious effort not to rush anything, they feel something is happening. Therefore the extension of the bedtime ritual is a good thing ... raise children. Reading a story in addition, give them five minutes before the light, lying with them for 15 minutes instead of the usual 10, each operating in more. Although it may still have a sixth sense that something is over, you will enjoy the special attention and have read a bit 'quiet (andquickly).

2 Focus all your attention on them
This should be obvious, but do not want to overdo it. It 'a delicate balance, but we all know that our children well enough that we will be able to get it out.

For me, when I snuggle into bed and read a few stories with my 6 year old daughter, then joined her for 15 minutes, we'll get it. Then you go chat with my 10 year old son and a Qwitch a lot and he is reading in his roomfor 1 / 2 hour. And 'here that can get complicated, though, because my son does not cease to love reading. However, if I stay on him, and go right and talk to him when his time is up about 5 minutes, then he'll go to sleep right away. Then my night off, but there is one thing, I do not want to wake up, and that robs us of the number 3.

Take 3 are awake 'til you know you do not, then wait 10 minutes.
My children are bothHeavy breathing, swelling, so it's pretty easy to know when they sleep. But even though I'm sure I'll wait another 10 minutes, sometimes I even fake a trip to her room to do, is to give something away, just to see if they move or react. If there is a movement of any kind, look 5 to 10 minutes.

It should be judged on the basis of personal experience, but if you are sure they are all asleep, let the celebrations begin.

Well for me as a single mother, not the friend to stayabout when children are there, this is a ritual that is always on vacation that are hidden or distribution of what is needed, or if I need to get an uninterrupted work done. I can assure you, but I have never been caught yet, and until I have completed these steps, have a good night's rest for whatever purpose you have provided.

Now, for those of you who make fun cheeky when babies sleep participation, two things: Make sure the door (in case), and haveFun!

Lamps Buying Guide Bar Stools Home Concrete Floor Idea