Can not get your children to sleep in his bed - air mattress for small children is the answer?

Have trouble sleeping children in their beds? I sympathize with you I had the same problem until my friend hit a child air mattress.

I had no idea what he meant - until I investigated further!

So you see, I have two twins and would wake up at night and would not be paid. Unless I took them to bed with me and my husband.

Not ideal ... As you can imagine!

We were constantly subjected to two just writhing bodies all night, kicking and hitting - not intentionally, of course! But it has begun to affect our relationship my husband and I hardly slept and we were irritable with each other and away.

So I decided to try to solve this problem once and for all. I asked myself these questions:


Because my children did not sleep at night?
Should I try a mattress, Kiddie Air - which would be the solution?

I discovered, there are many reasons why> The children have difficulty settling and sleeping in their beds


You do not feel safe
They suffer from nightmares
Your room is too hot or too cold
It 'too dark or too bright
The crib mattress is too hard

I've seen all these reasons and more. I tried to calm them down before going to sleep - sometimes helped to tell a story, sometimes not.

You could try asking them directly if you are old enough to have understand.They surprised by reactionimmediately: "It 'too dark and I get scared!" Could sleep a night light or their favorite toy, with the problem immediately.

The answer can only be as simple as that.

But if nothing seems to help, and you have everything you want to try a kiddie Air mattress can try. This inflatable bed is designed specifically for children with children.

I used to wean my kids off of my bed. I started doinginflatable bed on the side of my bed. This meant that he still felt safe, but now my husband and I could get a good sleep ... finally!

CFM Bathroom Exhaust Fans Bar Stools Home