How to put a B 3 years

All parents know, the kind of night that I speak. The kind where the 3 years does not go straight to bed for everyone. Despite the glaze in their eyes, you say your child is actually slept most of the way, I still see he or she wanders the house, they want only one thing.

How do I:

Just like any other night, I take my son to the plate, make them do what they do there, pulled diaper and pajamas, reada history of rock in his darkened room, giving hugs and put him to bed.

Too bad that did not work.

Five minutes later is back on. Thirst. So take a drink and is brought in bed.

A few minutes later is back on, you need the potty. You want to take the stern for a while '. It's called "Everybody Poops" book. He listened with great zeal, as only 3 years old. Who knew that listening was so excited to do? But, of course, made no progresson the potty in the story, but after he explained that he goes.

Fifteen to twenty minutes later he added about 2 drops of liquid on the toilet and is willing to admit that he is ready to go potty. Time to brag about my father who has gone potty!

Goes back to bed. He complains that I did something, and kissed the back should be better. I think it's better than saying I hurt my toes, or anywhere else. I tuck him back and turn off the light.

He's backbecause it was sad. Do not know why it is sad, he is alone. And only allowed him to go back to bed, Mom, Dad, even though the offer.

Ten minutes later you're playing with the door of his sister, wanted to get up. Thank God you are asleep. This time Dad went to bed.

Zombie-like, is back on. Her eyes just recorded my approach. No particular reason, until now, so he goes back to bed. Finally, it remains to bed.

E 'want was a long night, but at least an average sweet, sleepy children, if they remain poor. Better to do with road rage, high fever or vomiting for a reason to stay half the night. Maybe now I can go to bed.

Bar Stools Home Concrete Floor Idea