Can not Get your children to sleep in his bed - if a child air mattress the answer?

Having trouble getting your children sleep in them? I can sympathize with you I had the same problem until my friend suggested a small child air mattress.

I had no idea what that meant - until I investigated further!

To help you understand, I have two twins and would wake up at night and do not solve the problem. Unless I took them to bed with me and my husband.

Not ideal ... As you can imagine!

We were constantly tested by two winding body all night, kicks and slaps in the face - certainly not on purpose! But it has begun to affect our relationship my husband and I just stayed and we were angry and distant.

So I decided to try to solve this problem once and for all. I asked these two questions:


Why were my children do not sleep at night?
Should I try an air mattress children - would be the solution?

I discovered that there are many reasonsChildren find it difficult to settle, or sleep in their beds


You do not feel safe
They suffer from nightmares
Your room is too hot, too cold, or even
It 's too dark or too light
The crib mattress is too hard

I've seen all these reasons and many others. I tried to calm them down before going to sleep - sometimes helps to tell a story, sometimes not.

You could try asking them directly if they are old enough to understand.They You can respond to surprise,immediately: 'It is too dark and I'm scared! " Maybe she could sleep a night light or his favorite toy, the problem resolved immediately.

The answer can only be so easy.

But if nothing seems to help, and you have everything you want a small child can feel air mattress tried. The inflatable bed is designed specifically for children with children in

I have read to wean away from my children, my. I started doinginflatable bed on the side of my bed. This means that we still felt safe, but now my husband and I could get a good sleep ... finally!

concrete-floor