Put the kids to bed

Many parents tell me every day about struggles both nap time and bedtime. I was very happy. When my children were small we had a lot of fighting. I do not have power naps and bedtime was very time-bedroom, not necessarily sleep time.

If you are a child is struggling to nap, you need to evaluate the objectives of the NAP. If the PNA to give you a break or a nap is because the child is sick? If your child is tired and in fact to sleep, then a winddown with a routine activity of some soft music calm everything you need to go to sleep for the child. Just as we (the adults) can not go home and immediately fall asleep, or a child. They also need time to relax.

If your child is tired and helps them to sleep is even more difficult. In those days I always go to very relaxing music in the car and even sometimes a little 'beyond what is necessary to calm my son down.

At the age of 2,none of my children have taken more naps. A nap would mean they were open until 11 at night and I do not want it so late. At school, both my children were allowed to engage in play during a peaceful nap. If they fell asleep at home, I wake up after an hour. Once again, I wanted to be able to sleep at night.

What happens if you need a break? What if nap time is one of the few breaks they get? Keep the short naps no longer than an hour. A few hours with no childrenDo wonders to rejuvenate a tired mother. The trade dates with another parent to play for an hour a day. Use this class for YOU. Do not clean the house. Instead of doing something for you. This might mean reading a book. One could say you worked on a ceiling in the last 6 months. Use the time for you so that when you meet with the child one more time, it was rejuvenated once again.

routines night varies depending on the child. One of my daughters had gone to sleep at night. Youhe was tired. My other daughter was not tired. He did not need much sleep. It used to bed and read for an hour before bedtime. This was the trick. I wanted it in his room by 8:30, but she wanted to watch at 9:30. After reading this now for us was what we wanted.

What activities, quiet activities your child can do in their rooms at bedtime? If you do not read what a puzzle? The idea is to slow down and be ready to goSleep. If the child is sleeping on the floor, that's OK, if you go to bed, receiving and put them in his bed.

Try different techniques to go to bed a pleasant time, not a battle of time.

Lamps Buying Guide concrete-floor roomba vacuum