How to build a castle - Tips for building your own bunk bed

If you are planning a baby to learn how to build a bunk bed for you or yours, I say, these types of beds are a good choice as a space saver.

I also built my own room and a baby bed set for kiddie Design I, my children are in love can just as their sense of style is the imprint of their personality, even if on another.

Learn to build a bunk bed will bring more joband planning of, say, build furniture. But with careful planning and commitment have to do the work, the structure of this bed is certainly feasible, as long as you know, the plans will follow as a simple statement finished.

I learned a lot while I was building a building. The things I am sharing with you in this article.

SAFETY

Safety is a big concern for me as a parent. You know hoe growth of children. E 'oftenenough to give dizzy with its plethora of activities. Put two of them in the same room, and is linked to a kind of circus.

Therefore, I made ​​sure I have a very stable bed for both. I selected a hard wood for this purpose because it provides more stability to the structure.

In addition, more attention should build the binary scale and the guard will be given the top bunk. And personally I have my youngest child stay on the lower bunk bed, when I wasAnd to think that every child under 4 should not be allowed for safety reasons, to stay on the top bunk for.

TOOLS AND MATERIALS

You can drill to build a bunk bed with the help of some basic hand tools such as saws and. What are the materials, the type of wood used is entirely up to you. Just make sure that it is quite stable.

Based on experience, you go to four places for the 4x4 2x4 and 4, but then again need depends on the use of woodDesign of the bunk bed. I need more wood used as a bed, as I have already installed some built bunk beds and small panels for cladding.

Designs and features

The first time I let my kids on my plan to build a bunk bed, they are completely against the idea, especially my oldest. However, they can see the design, construction of the bunk bed I'm planning for this, as they have done on a bunk bed.

CompletelyI love the bed panels and cabinets installed in their interior space.

It 'was one more effort I need to share, but in a mattress previously made ​​it easier and faster for me. I personally have always been with plans to build any project of building a wooden bunk bed for my children and no exception.

A good plan is to bring in more easy for me, as a necessary step instructions, so I have not overlooked someThings. course to follow with the images in communication a lot easier to launch.

Decorative Bed Pillows